Everyone learns better in a school of dolphins…
What we want you to know about our school is that you and your child are part of a very special learning community in which each and every member is valued for their unique gifts and talents and is encouraged to contribute to the success of the community as a whole.
We are a school of dolphins, and dolphins are highly intelligent, friendly and playful creatures that form strong social bonds and like to help each other. They do well working in teams and are good problem-solvers. They are flexible and always have a good attitude. With your help, we hope to develop these and other important learning traits in each and every one of our students.
The staff believes in:
• Developing your child as co-producer, explorer, and researcher of knowledge rather than just a consumer.
• Identifying important overarching concepts that can be applied to real-life situations as we deliver the essential standards of our curriculum.
• Helping your child develop expertise in his or her areas of interest and/or talent.
• Teaching problem-solving skills to help your child become a life-long learner.
• Success in school depends on your child being interested in learning, working hard, trying to understand, and working collaboratively.
Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress;
Working together is success.